Our community behavioral health center focuses on the overall health of each client. This helps us understand their condition and its effects on the different areas of their lives. With this, we can create a personalized treatment plan that works in dealing with their psychosocial health issues. We also understand that partnership in treatment offers positive results since they are more involved with their treatment. Thus, we combine compassion and our experience in providing behavioral health services and clients’ commitment for their treatment programs to work.
We offer treatment services for the following:
- Relationship Issues
- Grief & Loss
- Personality Disorder
- Adjustment disorder
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Disorder
- Other life challenges and mental health conditions
Our services include:
Apart from the ones mentioned above, we also offer the following services, depending on each client’s needs.
Case Management/Social Services
– Our case managers can work with you and your family members to evaluate your overall needs, including emotional, housing, health, social, economic needs, and more. This promotes your independence and ensures that you receive the resources and benefits you are entitled to have.
Programs for Elders
– We offer seniors support as they cope with problems they may experience in their stage in life. With our geriatric program, we ensure that their needs are met and that they receive a continuum of care.
Outpatient Mental Health Treatment
– This program offers treatment services both in the office and in the community. The services include individual, group, and family therapy. The services are offered at a minimum of 1 hour per week.
Behavioral and Developmental Therapy
– We use Applied Behavior Analysis and other forms of therapy to address the needs of our clients who have behavioral or developmental disorders. This promotes the retention of positive behaviors and elimination of negative behaviors.
For more information, please send us a message or give us a call.